If your like me and done with the turkey leftovers already and in the mood for something full of flavor but that's warm and filling, Boy do I have the casserole for you. It's so hearty and delicious. Believe it or not it comes out fluffy, not creamy.
Pork Chop, Broccoli, and Rice Casserole
- 5 Pork Chops (Bone in or Out)
- 1 Cup Uncooked White Rice
- 12 Ounces Frozen Broccoli
- 2 Cups Water
- 6 Slices Cheddar Jack Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Mayo
- 6 Ounces Chicken Broth
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Sleeve Ritz Crackers
- A Few Dashes Salt, Pepper, and Tony Cachere's Greek Seasoning
- A Few Splashes Worcestershire Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring 2 cups water to boil, when boiling add 1 cup of white rice. Cover and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- In a separate pan sear 5 pork chops and season with Tony Cachere's Seasoning and Worcestershire sauce.
- In a bowl combine the soup, mayo, and broth mixture.
- When Rice and Chops are done, spread rice in the bottom of a 13x9 Pyrex dish sprayed with Pam. Spread Broccoli on top of rice. Lay pork chops on top of broccoli and then pour soup mixture on top, making sure to coat every chop and rice.
- Lay cheese slices over each pork chop.
- Crush and sprinkle crackers over entire top of dish.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.