Thursday, May 15, 2014

Chalked Full of Ideas at Green Thumb Thursday #3

                                          

Image Map Hello and welcome back to another week of Green Thumb Thursday.

It's cold, yes cold again here in Oklahoma so I haven't been getting much done outside. Brrr...we got a little rain but we sure would like more.

I can't wait to see what you have all been up to since last week.

It was hard to pick just one feature but Penny's Greenhouse was just adorable. You can read all about it here.

                                


Make sure to check in with the other co-hosts to see if you were featured.

Remember this is a party so let's have some fun.

1. Link up to 3 of your favorite outdoor, garden, or cooking from you garden links.
2. Please follow me and the other co-hosts.
3. Be social, please go mingle with the other people and comment to say hi.

Now on with the hop.


Get Free Updates:
*If you are new to Cottage Making Mommy I'd love to stay in touch*

1 comment:

  1. It's so sweet of you to feature my greenhouse this week...thank you! I'll stop by later when the party link is up...hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete